Heroes Motors Denim "One"
DESCRIPTION & DETAILS
Made in America. Yarn is ring-spun and rope-dyed in Japan using natural indigo that has been specially developed to impart a red-blue cast. Woven on vintage shuttle looms to create 15.75 oz. right-hand twill that is exclusive to HEROES MOTORS USA. Selvedge construction inspired by 1930s denim. Hand-finished in a process that involves up to 50 individual steps using specialized tools and techniques.
Offer valid at heroesmotors.com for limited time only, not valid in Heroes Motors boutiques. Items purchased are Final Sale and are not eligible for return. Free shipping USA and Worldwide.
- Low Straight Fit: a medium rise, a pitched waist, and a slightly leaner straight leg.
- knurled Kelvar protection
- Size 32W has a 9" rise and a 15½" leg opening.
- Hand-set, chain-stitched waistband with inserted belt loops for added durability. Button fly with our signature button closure ensures a consistent fit through years of wear.
- American-made buttons, copper-tone rivets, and washer burrs. Five-pocket styling. "HEROES MOTORS" embroidery at the selvedge coin pocket. Heavy twill pocket lining.
- "HEROES MOTORS"-debossed leather logo label at the back right waist.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine washable. For best results, wear 90 days without washing.
- Made in USA. Japanese denim.