Heroes Motors Denim "One"
DESCRIPTION & DETAILS
Made in America. Yarn is ring-spun and rope-dyed in Japan using natural indigo that has been specially developed to impart a red-blue cast. Woven on vintage shuttle looms to create 15.75 oz. right-hand twill that is exclusive to HEROES MOTORS USA. Selvedge construction inspired by 1930s denim. Hand-finished in a process that involves up to 50 individual steps using specialized tools and techniques.
- Low Straight Fit: a medium rise, a pitched waist, and a slightly leaner straight leg.
- knurled Kelvar protection
- Size 32W has a 9" rise and a 15½" leg opening.
- Hand-set, chain-stitched waistband with inserted belt loops for added durability. Button fly with our signature button closure ensures a consistent fit through years of wear.
- American-made buttons, copper-tone rivets, and washer burrs. Five-pocket styling. "HEROES MOTORS" embroidery at the selvedge coin pocket. Heavy twill pocket lining.
- "HEROES MOTORS"-debossed leather logo label at the back right waist.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine washable. For best results, wear 90 days without washing.
- Made in USA. Japanese denim.